Administration Feature List
- Manage admin users roles and permissions for levels of access
- Simple application review and editing of student applications
- Query and sort applications by multiple application criteria and status
- Color-coded application listings for quick and easy status identification
- Manage application deliverables
- Manage lottery priorities
- Send email alerts and notifications to one or thousands of parents
- Manually add applications as admin
- Application Open/Close date management
- Manage application language options
- Change History feature tracks all changes to applications
- Flagging features highlight applications that require admin review
- Export application data
- Email tracking, including bounce-back reporting
- Demographic reports
- Add programs, program settings and system settings
- Administrative and parent user login reports
- Archive applications after each school year
- Retain access to data for previous years
- Print letters and mailing labels in bulk (Pro Feature)
- Schedule appointments; auditions, interviews, testing, etc (Pro Feature)
Review and Manage Applications
The administration area creates a place for district staff to manage and review submitted applications. This component features a user management module allowing super administrators to create new admin users and restrict their access to certain applications and actions depending on their role within the district.
Applications can be sorted and filtered by a number of different data points making it easy to find the application in question. Applications can be manually input through an easy to use interface making manual data entry for paper application digitization simple and effective. The Smart Choice™ system was created in a way that allows for thousands of student applications to be submitted and stored with virtually no limitations to the amount of data that can be housed within the system.
Applications can be reviewed and updated in bulk and the reporting system allows for data to be used in a variety of 3rd party applications like Microsoft Office for creating award letter mail out labels for instance.
Applicants are notified directly from the system through bulk e-mailing features, automatic deadline reminders, award or wait list status updates and even real time dashboard messages, keeping parent-district communication open.
Create & Manage Programs
Administrators can easily add new programs to the system through a simple to use interface.
Managing grade levels that are accepting applications, turning on optional steps of the application as well as including program specific guidelines for user review are all easy to accomplish within the Administrative Component.
Settings, like open and close dates of applications periods, email notifications and acceptance options are also easily able to managed by specific personnel.